Thursday 12 June 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge

This weeks challenge is a good way to use up all those left over bits of paper.

Bits & Pieces

The challenge this week is to use some of those bits and pieces of card and
paper which we all have lying around on our desks. We would like you to make
your ATC using bits and pieces which measure no more than 1" x 2" (2.5cm x 5cm)
- we won't be measuring though!



So for my ATC I used up lots of bits of my leftover papers and tore the sides of them. I coloured the "punky" looking Edwin in with prismas and zest it. Because I think Edwin looks punky I added some coloured staples to the top and bottom of the ATC. The "all boy" was made with my dymo machine.



Stamps:- Magnolia
Papers:- leftover bits from my stash
Lettering:- Dymo machine


There are some gorgeous ATCs again from the Design Team this week on the blog. Why not pop over and have a look and maybe get some inspiration?

For all the details look here

http://tildaandfriends.blogspot.com/







.

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC Shary, love how you have coloured Edwin

cats whiskers said...

Oh Shary this is great, he is such a great stamp and I love the colours
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Frances said...

love your scrappy background Shary, goes perfect with this Edwin :) x