Sunday 28 September 2008

Tagged

Ok so I know I am soooo bad at doing this sort of thing, I think to myself I'll do it later when I've got time and then I forget all about it. I apologise now if you've ever tagged me and I haven't followed it on. I do appreciate it and love to receive the messages. I'm doing this one now because Michelle tagged me (thank you Michelle) and I thought right do it now while you remember..... ( and DH has taken over the TV to play his PS3 anyway! ;0) )

Here are the rules....

1. Link your tagger and list the rules on the blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of the post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog.

So here are my 7 facts all about me..

1. I am very quiet and shy. I hardly speak to anyone in "real" life only DH and kids. ( Don't feel sorry for me it's the way I like it):0)

2. I am a perfectionist.

3. I'd rather be with animals than people.

4. I completely loose it when I get the giggles. Can't speak, breathe or stand up.

5. I passed my driving test the first time , 14 years ago, drove once on my own but have never driven since. I absolutely hate being a passenger in a car on the motorways and Rob tells me to read a mag because I am so bad.

6. I'm desperate for DH to get out of the army and for us all to live a "normal" life by the sea.

7. I've lived in Germany for 7 years but I still can only speak and understand the really basic words.(shame on me).

Can I add just one more? I'm extremly proud of all my kids and the things they have achieved.

I know most of these girls have probably been tagged already but I'd like to nominate them anyways.
It's to all the girls on the DTs that I am on, Alota, Tilda & Co, Tilda & Friends, A Spoon Full Of Sugar and Cute Card Thursday. They always surprise and amaze me with their fantastic work , week after week. Thank you to all of you.

0 comments: