Thursday 11 June 2009

Cute Card Thursday

This week the theme on Cute Card Thursday is

Quotations

And here is my card


I have used two images from for this card. The window and a new stamp from Alota called Boy with book and frog. I paper pieced the curtain and pole and coloured the rest of the images using promarkers and copics. The papers are from a Stampin Up set called Spiced Cider. The sentiment is from one of my digikits and the big brads are from my stash. Oh I also stamped another frog and put him on the window ledge.

We have a great prize this week from DRS designs. A pile of stamps, which can be seen on the CCT blog.

We have Jilly back again this week too as our Guest Designer. She has made a lovely Gorjuss card. The other DT members have made some great quotation cards too. You can see them and get all the details over on the Cute Card Thursday blog.

8 comments:

Monique said...

So beautifull Shary !

Hugs Monique

dolls like us said...

Very good I never would have thought about what you did

Kaz said...

Just love that quote! Brilliant boys card.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant, love the sentiment and the cute boy.
luv
Debby

Andrea, said...

Fab card Shary and a great idea with the paper piecing

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is really beautiful - great for as a male card

Desire Fourie said...

Just love this card. Its got so much character and I had a good chuckle at the sentiment. Hugs from Desire

Helene said...

Very nice card Shary