Wednesday 19 August 2009

New stamps from Alota

Hello
Today I'd love to show a card I made with some of the new Alota stamps. Helene has so many new stamps up on the Alota website now and most are my favourite ones , the bugs!!

Here is my Halloween card, I know you're thinking yeah but Halloween is ages away yet but just think how much the kid's summer holiday has flown by!!!! Before you know it , it will be Xmas!

So enough waffle here is my card.
I have used Pumpkin Treat House as my main image and Masked Bug for the little embellie at the top left. They have both been coloured with promarkers and a little bit of clear star pen for added sparkle. The bug has been adhered with a 3D pad. The papers are from SU and are called Pumpkin something, sorry I forgot. They have been layered onto purple bazill bling cs. All the embellies are from my stash.
Watch out for another card soon using another new Alota image , this time a Christmas one.

1 comments:

dolls like us said...

I am so lucky to get to be the first to blog this I love halloween.