Thursday 8 October 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge

There is a great sketch for the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week so I decided to have a go. Here is my card.


I've used one of my gorgeous Inky Impression images called "Fairy Lili". She has been coloured with promarkers and I have used diamond stickles for her wings. The papers are from a SU simply scrappin kit from last year and it's called "I wish". I made the blooms from using 3 different sized flower punches and then adding a silver spacer to the middle.

Still can't get a good photo this one was taken in the bathroom in front of the mirror I thought it would lighten it up a bit, but seems it didn't work!

If you click on the photo you get a clearer view.

9 comments:

Monique said...

Your card is beautifull !!! Lovely colours.

Hugs Monique

Crystal said...

Shary oh my girl this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVE how you colored the fairy and your papers are BEAUTIFUL!!! Gorgeous creation!!!

dolls like us said...

I love the little people you use when you put things together.

Annie said...

Hi Shary! I'm catching up with your again .. .. where does the time go! love this cute Chistmas card in the trad red and green.
hugs, annie x

debby4000 said...

Oh she is adorable and what a fabulous card you've made with her.
luv
Debby

Michele Roos said...

Oh wow Shary this is gorgeous. Love how you've coloured in Lili and the yummy papers to. Hugs Michele x

Deb said...

it is gorgeous Shary, those papers are delish and the image is adorable! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Jill said...

stunning card Shary aww I love the image and the flower/DP so gorgeous thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Aww...what a gorgeous card! So cute ♥