Monday 22 October 2007

Sorry...

Sorry I've been neglecting my blog!! DH came home Friday and brought me back some goodies. The new Martina Cole book and I also got the new Zelda game for the DS. Taken a bit of my weekend up. On Saturday we managed to go out to Paderborn and do some Christmas shopping. The kids are off school this week for half term so I won't get much time to sneak off to my room. I also have a few stamped images to do and my new monthly GoGo Create kit to play with and.. I'm also expecting my DT kit to arrive at any time. My images from the Magnolia swap turned up too!!! I have sooo much to play with and not enough free time at the moment. Probably back to normal next week with the kids going back. :-)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with Shary!

simplyfairies said...

Ohhee I got that book too, busting to read it, but gotta finish one I have started...lol