Wednesday 30 January 2008

Ismaki Challenge #4


Here is the sketch for the Ismaki Challenge #4. The sketch was option 1 and option 2 was to add a touch of green and a butterfly. So I combined the two.




And here is my card. I flipped the sketch by turning it to the right. I haven't used this stamp for a long time but it's so cute that I thought I'd give it an airing!!







If you'd like to have a go at the Ismaki challenge you can find the blog here.
Papers:- Go Go Greetings kit (sorry don't know the name)
Stamps:- Girl - Paperbag Studio, Button & daydreamer - Art Journey, Swirl - Rhonna Farrer
Butterfly:- Go Go Greetings kit
Blooms:- Go Go Greetings kit

23 comments:

Unknown said...

wwwwooooowwww .. i love this card ... that´s so precious ...

Mu42800 said...

superbe carte, le papillon et la fleur sont magnifique

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Really wonderful card!

Sandy said...

Wow this is perfect. Great card.

Ying Pang, said...

great card, it;s beautiful.

Katharina Frei said...

What a wonderful card Shary! I love the swirl and the butterfly. You used an excellent colour combination.

nins said...

elle est absolument superbe !!!
tout y est beau !!!

cricri said...

Magnifique !!!!

Karin said...

GREAT Card, I Love it !!

Anja's weblog said...

Shary, what a wonderful card:))

Andrea, said...

Fab card Shary, love the colours and that stamp is great

Maissi said...

Wow, great card!!!

Fab said...

Shary that's gorgeous ! I just printed the sketch, I'm going to give it a try and see if I can come up with something decent.

Ta carte est merveilleuse, ma chérie ! Hugz Fab X

Tova said...

Beautiful card, love the stamp !

Isabelle Norris said...

GORGEOUS !!!!
Thanks for playing
The ISMAKI team

Murielle said...

Very beautiful!!!

Marlene said...

Adorable... I love it!!
but then I love all your creations!! :)

stamp and scrape said...

Love the colours, papers and stamps you chose for this gorgeous card.
Ros

Linda M said...

This is a beautiful card.

Deb said...

Oh its gorgeous Shary, I love that stamp, it is so cute, this sketch works fab this way up!

Annie said...

it's gorgeous Shary! love the little girl image.

Unknown said...

What a great and lovely card!

simplyfairies said...

How stunning is this creation just fabby.....