Wednesday, 30 January 2008

Ismaki Challenge #4


Here is the sketch for the Ismaki Challenge #4. The sketch was option 1 and option 2 was to add a touch of green and a butterfly. So I combined the two.




And here is my card. I flipped the sketch by turning it to the right. I haven't used this stamp for a long time but it's so cute that I thought I'd give it an airing!!







If you'd like to have a go at the Ismaki challenge you can find the blog here.
Papers:- Go Go Greetings kit (sorry don't know the name)
Stamps:- Girl - Paperbag Studio, Button & daydreamer - Art Journey, Swirl - Rhonna Farrer
Butterfly:- Go Go Greetings kit
Blooms:- Go Go Greetings kit

23 comments:

megastamper said...

wwwwooooowwww .. i love this card ... that´s so precious ...

Muriel said...

superbe carte, le papillon et la fleur sont magnifique

Jay Jay said...

Really wonderful card!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is perfect. Great card.

Ying Pang, said...

great card, it;s beautiful.

Katharina said...

What a wonderful card Shary! I love the swirl and the butterfly. You used an excellent colour combination.

nins said...

elle est absolument superbe !!!
tout y est beau !!!

Christelle said...

Magnifique !!!!

Karin said...

GREAT Card, I Love it !!

Anja's weblog said...

Shary, what a wonderful card:))

Andrea, said...

Fab card Shary, love the colours and that stamp is great

Maissi said...

Wow, great card!!!

Fabrizio said...

Shary that's gorgeous ! I just printed the sketch, I'm going to give it a try and see if I can come up with something decent.

Ta carte est merveilleuse, ma chérie ! Hugz Fab X

Tova said...

Beautiful card, love the stamp !

IsaNorris said...

GORGEOUS !!!!
Thanks for playing
The ISMAKI team

Scrapmumur said...

Very beautiful!!!

Marlene said...

Adorable... I love it!!
but then I love all your creations!! :)

stamp and scrape said...

Love the colours, papers and stamps you chose for this gorgeous card.
Ros

Linda M said...

This is a beautiful card.

Deb said...

Oh its gorgeous Shary, I love that stamp, it is so cute, this sketch works fab this way up!

ink'n'rubba said...

it's gorgeous Shary! love the little girl image.

Simone said...

What a great and lovely card!

Kim said...

How stunning is this creation just fabby.....