Wednesday 2 July 2008

Alota Stamps

I just had to tell you about the fantastic service I received from Helene of Alota Stamps. I made two seperate orders a couple of days apart. I received the second order first and sent Helene an email just explaining that I was a little worried about the first order not arriving. I know sometimes this can happen , what with me being in Germany and my post going to UK first and all that. I was happy to wait a few days for it to turn up but Helene wasn't, she sent me a repeat order straight away! I emailed her back saying that if the original order turned up I would send them back to her but she replied that I could keep them and use them for blog candy to people who maybe couldn't get them. How generous is that?
So a big thank you to Helene and you MUST go over to the website and have a look at all the stamps, they are gorgeous!!!!! And I even got a little extra bug stamp, real cute.

Here's the website address

http://www.alotarubberstamps.com/ars/default.asp

You can have them mounted or unmounted, it's up to you.
;0) and if you don't want to pay with hubby's credit card Helene takes paypal too!!

There is an example of one of the stamps below and also I'll be putting a card up tomorrow using another one of the stamps. Can't wait for the others to get here now!!

2 comments:

MichelleO said...

her store has become on of my top favorites! Service means alot and she is top notch!

Jen said...

I have some of their stamps too - they are amazing quality. I love these bugs!
Jen x