Sunday 13 July 2008

Another Alota Bug Card

Another one of my orders arrived late last week , so today I had a bit of time to make a card with some of them. It's a "from our house to yours" card.

Here it is. I've used the Alota sofa for this and paper pieced it and also 3D it too. The two cute bugs have been coloured in with prismas and zest it. The little picture in the frame is a tiny Alota stamp which I coloured in again with the prismas and zest and put it into a frame cut with my cricut. I then went over the picture with diamond glaze. I've used a little clock charm too and stuck it with a gold brad to match the frame brad. All the papers are October Afternoon. The sentiment is made with the around the block tape writer and some of the same paper.

Stamps:- Alota
Papers:- October Afternoon
Sentiment:- Around the block tape writer


10 comments:

Camilla said...

Wow!! Gorgeous card! And the scene is so fun!:) Love it!!
Hugs, Camilla.

Alison said...

Gorgeous Shary, love the fab colours.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love this Shary, What a great little scene you have created and I love the extra detail of the picture frame and clock, Hugs, Nikki x

Chris said...

What a wonderful scene you've created Shary. I love it, very beautifully done. Chris x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Shary
Another lovely card with those gorgeous Alota stamps, im going to order some TODAY! Hugs Linda x

Anonymous said...

A very cosy bug scene, love the wallpaper and carpet and the clock is fabulous!
Carole ;D

Rach said...

so sweet Shary,
love the picture and clock, brilliant idea. hugs rach.xx

Donalda said...

Shary your card is just gorgeous !!! I so love these cute stamps and I love checking out your work dear

Hannah said...

wow gorgeous card i love the bumble bees they are fab and the scene is wonderful i amazed at how you do things like that.

Annie said...

very cute card Shary! annie x