Tuesday 12 August 2008

Bella Sketch Challenge

I've really been neglecting my Bellas just lately so I saw this Bella Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers and had a go.



















I've use a Retailbellafella stamp and coloured it in with promarkers. All the papers used are from a SU designer paper set called Le Jardin. The sentiment is also from a SU stamp set.

Stamp:- Bella - Retailfellabella
Papers:- Stampin Up designer papers - Le Jardin
Sentiment:- Stampin Up - Riveting
Photo corners:- Ellison thin cuts
Scallop:- Cricut - Mini Monograms

9 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a great image. Your colouring is just fabulous and I love the little corners, Hugs, Nikki x

Rach said...

Shary this is fantastic, love your bella image and your layout looks amazing. hugs rachxx

Paula said...

What a cute card! TFS!

Helena said...

OOh this is nice, haven't come across this stamp before!!!!

cats whiskers said...

That bella image is so cute, so true to life, and a great card to match
Hugs jacqui x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Shary this is such a fun stamp.
Hugs Debbie x

MichelleO said...

Wonderful... the bellas are tricky sometimes to color with the markers.. at least for me. I really can't remember the last time I pulled out my Bellas...

Love yours though! Really cute!
HUGS
MichelleO

Annie said...

fabby card Sharly, love the cute image and papers. annie x

Alison said...

Gorgeous card Shary, fab layout.