Sunday, 3 August 2008

Tilda & Co Challenge Blog

Back again after a week's holiday and the challenge on the Tilda & Co blog this week is a sketch....

So here is the sketch and.....













here is my card. I've used two of the new Magnolia Summer kit images, coloured them with prismas and zest it and added a little bit of stickles to the drinks. The papers are from Stampin Up. The "cheers" sentiment comes from my Around the block tape writer. Quite a simple card this week.

Stamps:- Magnolia
Papers:- Stampin Up designer papers - Le Jardin
Sentiment:- Around the Block tape writer


If you would like to join in with this week's challenge you can find all the details here
http://magnoliachallengeblog.blogspot.com/
and of course see what the rest of the DT have come up with. :0)


12 comments:

Camilla said...

Great work!! I think that Edwin is so cool!!:) And he loos really great on your card!
Have a nice Sunday!
Hugs, Camilla.

cats whiskers said...

Hi Shary great card, love the colours and the image, wouldn't mind him here to serve me drinks
Hugs Jacqui x

cats whiskers said...

Not sure if my first comment went through think I messed it up, anyway great card Shary love the colours and the image is perfect as usual. I love that super smooth Edwin
Hugs Jacqui x

All Pink girl said...

Super cute ,love the image and the papers xxx
hope your legs or hips are not acheing to much lolxxxDawnxx

Kim Piggott said...

Lovely card.

Don't know how you managed to cut round those glasses. Brilliant job.

kim x

Elise said...

Cheers Shary ! Lovely card, cue boy ;-)
tried a copy of one of my princess on a card, please take a look if you like ;-)

Lorraine said...

Another great card from you Shary, always really admire your work just never find the time to blog hop anymore. I just love this Edwin.

ink'n'rubba said...

great card Shary. I may have a go as I think I've been neglecting my Magnolias of late! annie x

Frances said...

love this Shary, I'm same as Annie and think I need to pay some attention to my magnolias soon before I get done for neglect :) xx

MichelleO said...

How handsome is he! Love the card and it is wonderful -
HUGS
MichelleO

Arline said...

Fab love this card! Edwin looks great!xx

Helena said...

Fantastic card!