Thursday 7 January 2010

Cute Card Thursday Challenge

I hope everyone isn't snowed in yet. I've been in Germany for about 9 years now and this is the most snow I've seen. The first day we got here it was snowing but no where near as much as this!! We have about 7-8 inches and it is still snowing hard. But unlike the UK , Germany seems to cope much better, the kids are still at school,buses are running and the shops are all still open.
Enough waffle now onto my Cute Card Thursday card.

The theme this week is
All New

That could be a new beginning card, baby, home etc or it could be new stash.
Here's my card

I've used one of the gorgeous newish stamps from Funky Kit's Sugar Nellie range. This one is called Isla.
She has been coloured with my trusty promarkers. I had to use a trimmer to cut out the rectangle, I usually use my nesties but I've gone and broke my wizard plate so can't use it now!! The papers are Chatterbox and I've stitched around each of the layers. The butterflies have been made with a Martha Stewart punch. The "Spring" has been made with my Cricut.
Here's a close up of the image
Our sponsor this week is Kraftin Kimmie and she is offering 3 of her stamps. Kimmie's DT have also made some cards and you can see them on the blog.
The DT girls have made some gorgeous cards for your inspiration. For all the details on how to join in and to take a look at the DT's work go over to the CCT blog.

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous, wonderful image and details.
luv
Debby

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is just superb! I love your magnificent details and gorgeous coloring!

Rach said...

a beautiful card Shary, gorgeous papers and colours. xx

Juls said...

stunning!! Love all your layers, and the fab stitching detail!! gorgeous! Hugs Juls

Monique said...

That's so lovely Shary !!

Hugs Monique

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Shary, I love your new image and those papers are scrummy, gorgeous colours

Deb said...

fabulous card Shary, such a sweet image and love all that stitching! I haven't stitched for ages as my machine needs a transformer so it is a pain, time for a new one I think! hugs Debx

dj1952 said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love all the details and the coloring, and the sewing, and.....(just everything)

I feel my frog is a little silly now. But it's for a friend who likes frogs.

TFS,

Debra

dolls like us said...

I love your little girl she looks so old fashion and pretty.