Tuesday 12 January 2010

A Spoon Full Of Sugar

Still lots of snow here, I don't think I've seen so much!!
Onto this week's challenge for the A Spoon Full Of Sugar challenge blog and the theme is a recipe:

3 pieces of designer paper
3 flowers
3 buttons
1 ribbon

Here is my card

I have used a stamp from the Funky Kits Sugar Nellie range and she is called "Raven".I've coloured her with my trusty promarkers. All the papers and embellies are from November's Sarah's monthly kit. The papers are by Crate Paper.
Here's a close up of Raven

Our sponsor this week is Wendy of Digital Delights. Wendy is offering a $10 gift certificate to spend at her store.

If you would like to see the other DT's work and join in with the challenge, all the details are on the ASOS blog here.

7 comments:

COCO said...

oh nice stamps and very beautiful colours !!!
hugs coco

Crystal said...

Shary this is wonderful what a great image and colors!!!!!

Danni said...

Fun card, cute!

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

A beautiful card.Love the colours and the image is lovely.x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love your card Shary the image is so sweet and beautifully coloured, Love Crate Paper! Hugs, Nikki x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

dolls like us said...

I love where you put the button and the coat si so cute.