Thursday 4 February 2010

Cute Card Thursday Challenge

Managed to get home in one piece after taking the kids to the bus. Not looking forward to getting them though. The pavements are like sheet ice. Hopefully we will get a thaw soon.
On to this week's Cute Card Thursday Challenge and the theme is

Spots and Dots

Here's my spotty , dotty card


Image:- Love Cycle - Phindy's Place
Papers:- Papermania - Retro Flowers pack
Embellies:- From my stash

We are sponsored this week by Phindy's Place (where my image is from).Phindy is offering a $20 gift voucher to one lucky winner.

All the details on how to join in are over on the Cute Card Thursday blog.


10 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Shary. Very sweet imaged used!
Clairex

Juls said...

gorgeous!! great colour combo, and I am loving all those polka dots! Hugs Juls

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So sweet! I love the cute image!

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh my goodness Shary, this card is gorgeous. You have coloured it perfectly and I'm loving your paper and layout. Perfect. Have a fab weekend. ox Jackie

Annie said...

such a sweet card Shary, it's ages since I stopped by and your blog is looking fabulous!
hugs, annie x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card Shary and fab colours too.
luv
Debby

Deb said...

gorgeous card Shary, I loved this image too! couldn't resist it when I saw it! hope those pavements are defrosted! nothing worse! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Kim Dellow said...

So wonderful! Just love the image, and the flowers are fabulous. Kim

dolls like us said...

Beautiful as usual Shar.

Stempeltiger said...

Such a gorgeous card!
The little dog in the basket is sooo cute.
Hugs
Swantje