Wednesday, 17 February 2010

A Spoon Full Of Sugar

Sorry I am a day late with this post.
This week's challenge for the A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge is

Spring is in the air

This week we are sponsored by our very own Nikki , co owner of Wags 'n Whiskers. So I am using a gorgeous new release stamp that Nikki kindly sent me.The image is called Snuzzle Love.

Stamp:- Wags 'n Whiskers
Paper:- Chatterbox
Flowers:- punched
Embellies:- from my stash

Snuzzle Love is based on a photo of Nikki's daughter cuddling her soft toy.
The DT girls have all used a different new release stamp for their projects and you can win two Wags 'n Whiskers stamps by joining in with the challenge. All details are on the ASOS Blog.


debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Shary, love the sweet image and the fab papers.

dolls like us said...

Wow I love what you do !