Saturday 3 November 2007

Getting organised for Christmas













I keep forgetting to put my DT stuff on my blog. I'm a design team member for Crop til you drop.
I received my fab kit this week and there were some gorgeous things in it so I set straight to work. As I was thinking of getting organised for Christmas I decided to make something to get me organised now!! So here it is, a Christmas list book. A bit of recycling was needed so I made the base from a cereal box!! I used my bind it all to make the book. The idea is to hang it in the kitchen and when I remember things to write it down in the book and then when I go out shopping I can take the book with me. When it is hanging up the book just slips into the pocket by the back cover.

1 comments:

Tina said...

What a fantastic christmas-book!