Wednesday 14 November 2007

Winter has arrived.

Just about to walk out of the door to take the kids to the school bus and it started snowing. It's still coming down and there is a light layer on the ground now. It is very cold though I think the radio said -3 today!!! If it carries on and we get a lot I'll take some photos. It's predicted that we are in for a bad Winter here, in Germany. I don't mind it but when it turns to that horrible dirty slush it's awful. The older kids have to travel 1 1/2 hours by bus to get to school so it usually means they get to have extra days off because of the snow. And how come it never snows Christmas day it's always just before or just after. I'd love a white Christmas especially since my Mum is coming over to stay with us this year. I'm looking forward to going to the Christmas fairs too, they are so beautiful in Germany with lots of lovely handmade decorations. Oh and of course the gluwein and hot food!! :-)

0 comments: