Thursday 22 November 2007

Tilda in wellies

Here's Tilda in her wellies. I only received her yesterday , so cute I had to make a card with her. I used distress inks to colour her in. Loving the Accent Essentials Cricut cartridge, that was new yesterday too. It's a gorgeous cartridge, may even be my favourite one (at the moment)! I'm really impressed with the expression too , much more versatile than the little bug. I also used the notch and die tool to make the little triangle tab to keep the card closed.


Papers:- Heidi Grace
Stamps:- Magnolia
Swirls, vine & middle shape:- Cricut Accent Essentials

4 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow this card is so cute love the beautiful papers you used ,Dawnx

Lisa said...

Hi Shary,

She is gorgeous I don't have many magnolias but I do have this one.
I also love your suspension cards great idea.
If you want to have a peek at my not so good blog you can visit it here www.lisascraftworld.blogspot.com

Ruth said...

Loving all your cards Shary, especially those suspension ones, might give them a go!

simplyfairies said...

Loving this card Shary, it's eautiful..