Wednesday 30 April 2008

Our new baby

I had to show off these photos! We just got back from picking out our puppy. Here is Milly, she is 5 weeks old so we can't take her home just yet. It will be the 30th May when we get her. She is one of 8, 5 boys and 3 girls. And she is adorable. We got to meet her mum and she was the most sweet tempered dog I have ever met. Oh by the way Milly is a lab/retriever. We plan to make a few more trips before we pick her up to have a play with her and introduce her to the kids.
What do you think? Isn't she adorable?


















I also have some video with me and Milly and her mum. I'm going to try and figure out how to put it on my blog later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh she's soo gorgeous and fluffy and lovely!!
Better not show my kiddies, they want one next..lol

off to look at the vid :)

Annie said...

awww, she is adorable! look out slippers!

Frances said...

Oooo, she's absolutely adorable, great choice and the name suits her :)

Anonymous said...

Awww, she so sweet!
Maria x

Jo said...

Oh Shary, she's gorgeous and love the video where she talks to the camera!! Lucky you!!

simplyfairies said...

Awwww me wants one.....

Need More Time to Craft said...

Ohh Shary, she is beautiful. Watch out for your shoes and slippers once you ket her home. We have a Black one, and he just loves shoes. Takes them out into the garden when you are not looking and chews them!!!
Carole x