Monday 14 April 2008

A sketch

While browsing blogs I found this great blog belonging to Christa and she had a great sketch that she had designed on it. So I decided to have a go!
Here's the sketch ....










And here is my card. The image is a Rakle stamp coloured in the usual way. I sponged the edges of the image with a cat's eye chalk ink pad. I used October Afternoon papers. The pumpkin spotted card is bazill and I put it through my embossing folder. The buttons and the heart brad are just from my stash.

Stamp: Rakle
Papers: October Afternoon
Embossing folder: Swiss dots



4 comments:

Suzanne said...

This is gorgeous Shary I love these multilayered sketches but they don't come easy for me!! Sue :o)

Debbie said...

Great card, Hard sketch to follow I think you have done a great job though :)

Anonymous said...

Wow - you have been busy! Super card - great sketch.

debby4000 said...

Brilliant job with the sketch, love those papers