Friday 18 April 2008

Spinner Card

I decided to have a go at one of these cards after seeing how it's done on Monica's blog. She has done a video with some great clear instructions. Her blog is fab , with some really clear, easy to follow tutorials. Oh and of course I get all my Stampin Up stash from Monica too. Thanks Monica ;0)

And here is the one I made. If you don't know how it works well there is 2 pennies behind the image and it rolls along the "channel".
I've used all Stampin Up products for this one. The van is from Loads of Love and the man and the dogs are from Loads of Love accessories. All the papers, card and sentiment are from a SU simply scrappin set called Round Up. The dogs along the bottom are a SU stamping around wheel called tailgaiting.
Hmm just had a thought it would have been better if I'd had stamped the wheel out on some card behind the image and put the patterned paper at the bottom. Ok a job for later on this evening then, if I can find more pennies, wonder if cents will work?!

Stamps:- Stampin Up - Loads of love, loads of love accessories and tailgaiting wheel.
Paper & card:- Stampin Up simply scrappin "Round up"

5 comments:

Debbie said...

What a fab card and a great idea

Monica Gale said...

Oh WOW I m so going to try and do this with my van!! Love it, and your idea of stampin the tailgateing behind the window sounds great, make sure you show us a picture. Love it M xx

Annie said...

looks like you've been having fun Shary! I've seen these cards on tv but never tried making one - looks tricky to me!

Anonymous said...

Fab and clever card.
Maria x

Deb said...

This is fab Shary, love this idea, looks very complicated!