Wednesday 31 December 2008

Alota Book Mark

I made this for my little girl as she wanted a book mark for the new books she received at Christmas. She likes pink and girly.





I used some papers from a Forever Friends birthday pad. I embossed a strip using a cuttlebug flower folder and then added the pink gems to the centres. And also added the pink gingham ribbon. The image is from Alota stamps and is called "Ballerina Bug". Isn't she cute? I coloured her in with promarkers and some sakura pens. I made an aperture window and placed her in it.

I have no idea what is wrong with my camera, not too sure if it is the time of year , it being dull or it's the actual camera and someone has been mucking about with the buttons.

3 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Gorgeous bookmark Shary.

Donalda said...

Oh that is just precious dear I know she loved it.

Annie said...

aww this is so cute and lovely and pink and girly. hugs, annie x