A while ago I bought the gorgeous Leanne Ellis set of stamps from Sugar Nellie. But I've only got round to using one of them at the weekend.
Here is a card I made using the "Wish" stamp.
I coloured the image in with promarkers but it looked too "new" so I went over the image with distress inks and a sponge and then added the number stamp over the top. All the papers are called Fleuriste from Cosmo Cricket. I then sponged them with distress and adirondak inks and a script background stamp. I wanted to get a distressed look. The punched strip is made with a Martha Stewart punch. I also added ribbon, lace and some blooms. For the centre of the blooms I used some gorgeous spacers that Michelle sent me. (thanks Michelle).
I think I've achieved the look I wanted. :0)