Tuesday 5 February 2008

I've been tagged.......

So today I've been tagged by Katharina , thanks Katharina. :-)

Lol luckily enough I have one quite short middle name, so should be easy.....

Here are the rules: You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged, and need to read your blog for details)

J - Jolly (sorry that was a hard one to think of).

A - Addicted to stamps. I go throught phases, at the moment it's Magnolias and Sugar Nellies.

Y - Yearn. I yearn to live abroad by the sea and one day I will!!!!

N - Never short of love and hugs. (Don't be sick!). I have a fantastic husband who tells me he loves me every day and four beautiful children who love hugs.

E - Embarassingly shy. I go red at the slightest thing!!

I'm doing this at 7.25 am in between getting the kids ready for school so I'll tag the names later.

0 comments: