Friday 15 February 2008

Katharina's Blog Candy Challenge

Katharina has reached 10 000 hits on her blog so she is having a blog candy challenge. The candy is one of the stamps that I don't have and really like. I had to ask a friend for some images of this stamp , so fingers crossed. x

Here is the sketch that we had to work with. It was a great sketch and I really enjoyed doing it.









And here is my take on the sketch. Tilda, steps and butterflies are Magnolia stamps. And they have all been paper pieced. Tilda's wings (as always) have diamond stickles on them. The swirls are from Rhonna Farrer.The gorgeous ribbon is from my friend Sandy in the US. The sentiment is computer generated. And the strip of circles has been cut from an Urban Lily paper.


If you would like to have a go at the challenge it is on Katharina's blog here.


Stamps:- Magnolia & Rhonna Farrer
Paper:- Urban Lily
Tab:- Cricut cartridge - Fabulous Finds
Sentiment:- Computer generated

6 comments:

Katharina Frei said...

Wow Shary!!! This is a stunning card. But I am used of no other from you :)
Thanks so much for participating, I think my husband will have a really hard time judging ;)

Deb said...

Fantastic card Shary, I love the papers, the colours and all the little extras. This Tilda is gorgeous too!

** Isa ** said...

This is lovely Shary and I love the colours you used.

Hugs xxx

My Paper World said...

So cute and pretty!

Annie said...

gorgeous card Shary! I've got as far as scribbling the sketch out .. .. so must get my a** in gear!

Rika said...

Wow, What a lovely card!