Sunday 24 February 2008

Lynn's Blog Candy Friendship Card

Lynn is offering up some blog candy as she has hit 100 posts. Well I say "some" but blimey it is quite a bit of candy actually!! The criteria was to make a card with the theme of "Friends".

I just made a simple card for this one because I think the stamp is so sweet. I have used a 2005 set from Stampin Up called "And everything nice". The papers are all from Basic Grey, the Lily Kate range. I cut out some of the flowers from the 12x12 papers and added zoomz to their middles and then overlapped them on the paper and main image. Just a bit of ribbon to finish off.

Why not go and have a look at Lynn's blog and enter the blog candy comp? You'll find it here.


Stamps:- Stampin Up
Papers:- Basic Grey - Lily Kate
Zoomz

7 comments:

Leann said...

So sweet, love the image :)

tracie said...

Wow gorgeous, se pretty. I love the stamp :-)x

Enfys said...

That is so sweet, I love the soft colours youve used.

Unknown said...

Shary you are right - this is just the most darling image. I love the flowers too - these zoomz are a new one on me. Think I might need some of these! Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for playing. Enjoy your "free" time now your kids are back tomorrow. Lol Lynn x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Shary, I love the image and the soft colours

Annie said...

Really pretty card and a lovely image you've used.

Frances said...

this is very pretty and sweet. Soft colours and that image are perfect fit :)