Wednesday 8 October 2008

Cute Card Thursday

For the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog this week the theme is

Buttons & Bows

This week we would like to see some buttons and bows on your cards
.
Here is my card for this week


I've coloured the image with promarkers and sakura pens. I then layered it onto an olive cardstock. All the papers are from Stampin Up and have been stitched around the edges with another fancy stitch on my sewing machine. The red spotty paper has been embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder. I then just added the extras, charm, bow, gems, button and ribbon.

Papers:- SU - Dashing

Bow and button :- HOTP

Embellies:- from stash

If you would like to join in with this week's challenge all the details are on the blog here

http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/

The Design Team's cards are again gorgeous this week, why not take a look. You'll love them.

12 comments:

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Shary, the papers are fab and I love the image

Unknown said...

awww...such an adorable card!!! Where have you gotten the image from? This card has to be the cutest i've seen all year!!!

Steph said...

I loooove your card! I really want to know where you got that image from too! Please tell us!! :0)

debby4000 said...

Oh he's so cute, fabulous card, do love those papers.

Rach said...

awww, i love these cute little bears..looks so adorable.xx

cats whiskers said...

Shary what an adorable little bear he is and beautifully coloured, great card, just going to have a play with my copics and this challenge
ugs Jacqui x

Frances said...

Love tatty teddy, and the papers are zingy and bright, love it Shary. x

Annie said...

Shary that bear is adorable! love these new papers from SU too, and what fabby stitching. I hope DH gets time to make my desk this weekend then I can get reaquainted with my monster next week! hugs, annie x

simplyfairies said...

Wow another great card, didn't know that they made these bears in stamps as well....

Linanna DESIGNS said...

A stunning card Shary, I adore this bear image. Hugs Linda x

Sonia said...

Sharey this is lovely :) Where did you buy your stamp?? I love the Me To You bears :)
Where are you in Germany?? My OH was in the forces we where in Paderborn and Osnabruck!!
Hugs Sonia x

Emma said...

Oh Shary you have to tell me where you got this stamp from, i am a little girl at heart when it comes to Tatty Teddy (i have loads of these teddies on top of my wardrobe......lol). Your card is adorable. x