Thursday 9 October 2008

Whiff Of Joy Challenge

My gorgeous whiff of joy stamps plopped through my letterbox yesterday so I decided to have a go at this week's challenge.

For this challenge , Heather has designed a sketch and here it is




And here is my card ...



I've used a Basic Grey Eurphoria pad for all the papers and stitched around the edges with a zigzag stitch. I then coloured in my image "Willow with umbrella" to match the papers with promarkers and a bit of a sakura glaze pen to highlight the spots on the umbrella and I also used a sakura clear star pen on the raindrops. I then added all the embellies. The sentiment, which is from the "general sayings" is also from the whiff of joy range.

You can find the Whiff of Joy Challenges here
http://wojmondaychallenge.blogspot.com/


18 comments:

Rach said...

beautiful card Shary, great colours.
your colouring is beautiful and i like how you have added the stitching detail.
Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week.xx

cats whiskers said...

Oh lucky you am still waiting for mine, this is beautiful what fab colours you have used, and great layout. Have fun playing
Hugs Jacqui x

cleo said...

oh this is so awesome, really lovelly!

Frances said...

beautiful - love her red brolly! Have fun with your other WoJ stamps! x

Annie said...

fabulous card Shary and love the bright colours - so cheerful on a rainy/blue day! hugs, annie x

Marja Sch said...

Wow what a wonderful way to work with this sketch. Your card is fabulous. Hugs Marja

Anonymous said...

Wow! I really love your card!

MichelleO said...

Lucky girl! You got your new stamps, mine are still on their way! But I will drool on your card until mine arrive! Really beautiful! Love the colors!
HUGS
MichelleO

simplyfairies said...

Stunning card Shary, lovin all the striking colours you have used too!!

Ps glad ya like me music, 43 i am....

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card, I've just bought that stamp, cant wait to try her out!!
Clairex

Gina said...

stunning card, love it all :)
Gina xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous image and love all the stitching.

Cathy said...

Stunning card. Love the colours and the stitching.
Cathy xx

Mephisto said...

Great Idea for the Sketch.

Domi

bumblebee creations said...

Hello!!
I am really hoping you can help me-I have went to the Whif of Joy website-as I HAVE to have some of the stamps!! Can you tell me when it says the cost is 6,99 eur-how much in $$ is that? Thank You!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Shary, beautiful colouring as always and your stitching is great...must have taken you ages. Debbie x

Donalda said...

This is so pretty dear. I love the papers and your coloring is just gorgeous dear. THanks for joining us this week

Tracey said...

Totally stunning card, I adore the colours you have chosen and love the stitching.

hugs Tracey xxx