Wednesday 8 October 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge

This week I am playing hostess on the Tilda & Friends ATC challenge blog. The theme is an open one but a little different. I would like you to make your ATC and then send them onto me where I will swap them all and then send you another one in return. All the details can be found on the Tilda & Friends ATC blog. The prize this week is a gorgeous Alota stamp called Springtime Bugs kindly donated by Helene (the boss of Alota :0) )

Here is my ATC


I've used an Alota stamp for this one. It's from the Country Girls range I've coloured her in with promarkers and added highlights with sakura pens. (Forgot to say that I paper pieced her dress, hat and shoes with the same paper as the background). The sentiment is also from the Country Girls range. I covered my ATC with a papermania paper and stitched around the edges with a fancy stitch on my sewing machine. And there you go , simple.

I'm hoping that lots of people will join in with this week's challenge as I'd love to see all your ATCs first hand. If you do participate don't forget the SAE, and my addy is on the Tilda & Friends ATC challenge blog.

Have a good week! :0)

13 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC Shary, I love the cute image and pretty colours

Suzanne said...

Oh this is beautiful and what a lovely idea. Love your little image she is gorgeous. Sue :o)

debby4000 said...

Lovely, sweet ATC.

Leann said...

Huh, guess I'll just have to go & buy it then... ;)
I loves this Shary ~ such a cutie-tootie!
Hugs x

cats whiskers said...

Fab ATC I love the BO and that image is just so cute, great challenge Shary
Hugs Jacqui x

Rach said...

gorgeous atc shary.love the image and colours. hugs rachxx

Annie said...

such a pretty ATC Shary, I love it! hugs, annie x

MichelleO said...

this is so cute love the stitching around the edge!
HUGS
MichelleO

Frances said...

another cutie! Love the soft shading of her dress Shary. Hope you get LOTS of entries, ;D. xx

SusanBluerobot said...

Oh that is great
and the stamp fits on the atc's wonderfully

Anonymous said...

I love your ATC, Shary, she is such a sweetie! Will be popping mine in the post to you tomorrow.
Maria xx

bumblebee creations said...

I love this image! I have to go get one! Your atc is so cute!! I hope to be so talented one day!!TFS! Smiles... : )

Alison said...

Stunning ATc so cute but pretty too. Love it.