Monday 4 May 2009

Alota Challenge

Over on Paper Craft Planet the Alota group have monthly challenges. This month it is my turn and I decided on Mother's Day, because it is coming up in USA. Helene has donated a great prize for the winner. A sheet of rubber stamps featuring the stamps I have used on my card, which are called Kitty's Dress Up. Here is my card


The image is from Alota stamps and is a sheet made of a cat with lots of little clothes for you to dress her up with. I've coloured her with promarkers and copics. I adhered her dress, headband and ankle strips with 3D pads to make them stand out. All the papers are from a HOTP monthly kit.
My daughter also wanted to join in and here is her card using the same stamps.
The details for the challenge are here.

1 comments:

Victoria said...

Ahhhh this is great Shary. Love this kitty stamp and the dymo sentiment! Your daughters card is sweet too! Hope you enjoyed your weekend! Not sure if it was BH for you in Germany?!
Hugs, Vicky x