Tuesday 5 May 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar

I feel like a zombie today, I'm so tired and have a busy day today too. I'll be glad when I move for some quiet.
Anyway today it's time for the A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge, and the theme is...

Touchy, Feely
We would like to see some texture on your card.

Here's my card


(My photos are not very good at the moment as Rob has taken the good camera away with him).
So for this one I used papers from a HOTP textured paper pad. The image is a House Mouse stamp called "The Quick Fix". I coloured it with promarkers and copics I then inked the edges and layered it onto torn vellum , for more texture. The sentiment is computer generated and again inked and layered. I then added the ribbons and buttons.
There is a great prize this week for one lucky winner of a Greetings Farm stamp "Geisha Anya". It has kindly been donated by Bryony from Silly Monkey Crafts.

You can see all the DT's gorgeous cards and details here.

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous card, love the cute image and all the fab embossing.
luv
Debby

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the cute image and the fabulous colouring. Hugs Michele x

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous Shary The HM Image is so cute, Hugs Debbie x

~MudpieMouse said...

Shary, your card is gorgeous. The House-Mouse gang all agree that this is one of their favorite images and you did a wonderful job coloring and creating the background of this card. Keep on stampin' on!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Such a gorgeous card Shary, I love these cute images you use and your colouring is beautiful, love the torn corner, Big Hugs, Nikki x