Thursday 14 May 2009

Cute Card Thursday

This week's theme is

Letters and Numbers

Here is mine



I have used a new Alota stamp called "Carousel". I've coloured it with promarkers and a little clear star sakura pen. The papers I have no clue because they are old and I found them at the bottom of a pile! I cut out the "Baby" with my Cricut using the Mini Monograms cartridge.

There is a great prize this week kindly donated by Frazzle Crafts.Gorgeous papers, wish I could win!
To see the other DT's cards and get all the details on how to join in please go to the Cute Card Thursday blog here.

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the carousel horse.
luv
Debby

Annie said...

Hi Sharry! you made such a pretty card and I love that carousel horse in shades of lilac. love your pretty scrapbook layouts further down the blog too. hugs, annie x

Deb said...

Fabulous card Shary, so love the carousel and those papers are gorgeous, fab colours!
Have a great day, Debx

Emma said...

Hi Shary
Gorgeous card, love the image and colours.
Emma x

SusanBluerobot said...

fantastic card

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is just so stunning!

mueppi said...

Gorgeous card, Shary!
Love the image and colours!
Hugs Gisela