Tuesday 19 May 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar

Spoon Full of Sugar is celebrating it's 1st birthday today and wow there are some great prizes to be had. Too many to mention on this post so you need to pop over to the ASOS challenge blog to see.So the theme is

Celebration

Now I've just got to tell you I'm not at all happy with this card my mojo seems to have taken a holiday. It may be that I've run out of a lot of supplies, I'm going over to the UK in July to stock up so maybe it will come back then?

So I've used a House Mouse image and coloured it with promarkers and copics. I then cut it out and 3D pads to adhere it. The papers are all from a Basic Grey pad called Stella Ruby. The sentiment is a SU stamp and the blooms are from my dwindling stash. I used a Martha Kay punch for the decorated strip.

The other DT members have made some gorgeous cards for the theme. We also have 2 guests for this week. Deb and Marlou have come back to join in the celebration. They have also made gorgeous cards. You can see all the cards and prizes on the ASOS blog here.

6 comments:

Bubbles said...

Great card Shary, the house mouse image is fab and I just love the flowers.
Joanne x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love your card Shary and the image is so cute, It's been great having you on the team and your cards are always so beautiful and bright! Here's to another successful year. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Caryn said...

I too think your card is gorgeous-I love the colouring on that little mouse - cute.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Debbie said...

Love this little mouse shary he is so cute,It's great having you on our DT,Heres to another fab year,Hugs Debbie x

MichelleO said...

Well Mojo or not, I like the card! But you do know I love House Mouse! Love how you cut this out -
HUGS
MichelleO

Dena said...

Oh I like those papers and very cute house mouse image. Hugs, Dena