Thursday 7 May 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge

The theme this week for the Digital Tuesday Challenge is "Thank a Teacher."



I have used an image from Digital Stamp Oasis called Susie Squirrel at school.She has been coloured with promarkers and copics. I then layered her onto scalloped circles cut out with my Cricut. The papers are all from a GCD Studio pad called Schooled. The sentiment is from a Stampin Up set, which I have again layered onto scalloped circles. The ribbon and gems are from my stash.
If you would like to take part you can find all the details here.

9 comments:

Dena said...

Wow Shary, if I were a teacher I would LOVE this card. You have colored it perfectly. BTW which cartridge did you use for cricut? I don't have a good scallop on any of my cartridges. Love your card!!!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love the image Shary and your gorgeous colouring, Love Susie's big feet, the papers are just perfect, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Anjou Krelovich said...

Wonderful Shary! I love how you colored her!

Lora said...

This is lovely, your colouring is perfect.
Thanks for joining us this week at the DTC.
Lora x

Amy Johnson said...

This is so cute! I love the colors and papers you used. Thanks so much for playing the Digital Tuesday Challenge.

Liz Williams said...

Love the design papers you put with this image. It is perfect.

Maria Matter said...

Shary, this is fabulous! I love your papers and the look with the scalloped circle! Thanks for taking part in the DTC!!
Blessings, Maria

Paula said...

What an adorable card! Love the image and papers you used...just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Digital Tuesday Challenge Blog!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Emma said...

Wow love your card....gorgeous!!
Thanks for joining us at DTC and good luck.
Emma x