Friday 1 May 2009

Cafe Mojo Challenges

This month I am Guest Designer for the Cafe Mojo Challenges on Paper Craft Planet. This week the challenge is Mother's Day. Here is my card.


I have used a digi kit for the papers and blooms.The kit is called Happiness and is by Zoe Pearn and is available from Sweet Shoppe Designs.The image is of course from the new set of Gorjuss Girls. She has been coloured with promarkers and copics. I have adhered her to the frame with 3D pads.
The challenge is here on the Craft Mojo blog.

5 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So pretty Shary, I love your beautiful colouring and gorgeous papers and flowers, Congrats on your Guest Designer spot and also on your Inky Impressions spot, Have a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki

SemSee said...

Hi Shary! What a gorgeous card! I love the colours your have used, and those flowers are amazing! Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I am soooooo looking forward to working with all my brand new Inky Impressions DT 'sistahs'! Can't wait! He he! Hugs, Sem x

Debbie said...

This is fabulous Shary, beautiful colours and colouring and I love the pretty papers and flowers.
Debbie x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous wonderful colours and splendid gorjuss girl.
luv
Debby

Ellibelle said...

How sweet. I love all the flowers you added.