Thursday 2 April 2009

Cute Card Thursday

The theme for today on the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog is

Citrus Colours

Here's my card



I'm not too sure that I like this card, I don't think Citrus colours are my thing but hey I had a go! Ok so the image is from a Magnolia Easter set.And.... surprise I didn't use my promarkers, I saw my prismas sitting there unloved , so I thought I'd use them again. So the image is coloured with prismas and zest it. I cut both the images out and layered them onto the lime card. Sorry don't know who makes the papers had them ages. The blooms, ribbon and brads are from my stash.I used an ATB tape writer for the sentiment.

The DT have come up with some gorgeous citrus creations why not go over and take a look? You can find the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog here.This week there is also a prize for one lucky winner. See the blog for details.

I have some sad news as well concerning the DT. Annie and Lynn are stepping down for a while because of personal reasons. But they may return at a later date when things have settled for them.

2 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card Shary, I love the bright colours. Have a good day

Annie said...

love the bright colours on this card Shary and cute Tilda with the bunny rabbit. hugs, annie x