Tuesday 14 April 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar

It's time for Challenge #47 on the A Spoon Full Of Sugar challenge blog. This week the theme is

To Die For

For our Challenge this week we would like to see you create a card or project using Die cuts or Punches.

Here is my card

I've used a Papermania Retro Floral pad for the papers. The bottom strip has been decorated by using two different Martha Stewart punches. The three leaves have been cut out using my Cricut, the bottom one by shadow and the other normally. I also sponged inked them with a brown ink. They have been adhered with 3D pads. The sentiment comes from a clear Hero Arts set. I've stamped it onto white card and sponge inked the edges with a pink ink. I then layered it onto some of the same paper and adhered it with 3D pads. The image is a House Mouse image called Autumn Cruise and I have coloured it with copics and promarkers. I then sponge inked it with a blue ink. The edges have been doodled with a fine black pen.
The DT girls have made some beautiful cards why not go over and have a look?
There is also a prize for one lucky winner this week, 3 sets from the Cutting Cafe.

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and I love all the punches you've used too.
luv
Debby

Paula said...

Absolutely adorable...your coloring is amazing! I'm so impressed with the shadow of the leaf in the water...fab work!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh this is adorable. What a life that little House Mouse has.
Hugs from Desire

Debbie said...

Such a cute card Shary the image is so sweet, Hugs Debbie x

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! Adorable.

MichelleO said...

I just love your House Mouse cards! And I also really like how you stacked the two different MS border punches.. cute!
HUGS
MichelleO

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

How cute is this! It's nice to see that little mousie cruisin' again. Love the papers and dies you used with this. Great card!

Steph said...

I love how you've incorporated the leaves- fab. Thanks for visiting my blog x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Adorable image and gorgeous colouring Shary, I love these papers and great use of punches, Big Hugs, Nikki x