Wednesday 8 April 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge

This week for the challenge on the Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge blog the theme is

Chocolate

Here's mine


I've used a House Mouse image called "Chocolate Truffles". It is a big stamp so I had to cut it down a bit. I've coloured it with copics and promarkers. I stamped and cut out two of the truffles so I could layer them up to make them stand out a bit. I also added diamond glaze to them for a bit of a shine. The sentiment comes from some Kelly Paccinni papers. I then added some fibres.

You can see all the other DT's chocolatey ATCs here.

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC Shary, the truffles look yummy

COCO said...

oh very fab card atc !!!!
hugs coco

Kellie said...

This ATC is just adorable! I love, love it! Fantastic inspiration!
Kelx