Wednesday 15 April 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge

This week's theme is actually a recipe.

1 ribbon
2 flowers
3 buttons

Here's mine



I've used a digikit for this one again it's called "Flergs Fairy Floss". I made the background in Photoshop and then cut out some elements from the kit to add some 3D elements. The image is a Leanne Ellis design stamp from Funky Kits and I've coloured her with copics and promarkers. I then added the ribbon, buttons and blooms. To the little blooms I added a little gem to the centres. The "gorjuss" sentiment was just a little cut off that came with my sheet of Gorjuss girl stamps. I knew it would come in handy!!
The DT have made some fab ATCs you can find them here as well as all the details on how to join in with the challenge.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Naaw I love all the blues, they look so beautiful together, love it!
Kelx

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab Shary

Unknown said...

so cute...such a mini work of art.
Caz
x

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness...this is just tooooo sweet!!!