Wednesday 8 April 2009

In Style stamps

Here's a card I made with one of the newer retro stamps from In Style stamps.


I've used Melanie from In Style stamps, isn't she great? I've coloured her with promarkers and copics. All the papers and die cuts are from the Basic Grey Mellow range. To make the tree stand out a bit more I sponge inked it with a brown ink. The tree, bloom and Melanie have been adhered with 3D pads to make them stand out. I put a decorated border made with a Martha Stewart punch in the middle. The sentiment "Happiness" is from a Stampin Up set called Warm Words and the aperture has been punched out with the Stampin Up word window punch.

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

OMG!! This is the cutest card EVER!!! You did such an awesome job!! It makes me want to go out back and swing on the kids swingset! Super, duper cute!!

Cathy said...

She is the cutest ever!! I love the tree and you did an awesome job with this!! WOW!!

Anonymous said...

what a fantastic card Shary and so clever. love it. hugsr achxx

MichelleO said...

Oh my Shary this is gorgeous! I love Melanie and you have really rocked her! Wow stunning!
HUGS
MichelleO

Vicky said...

Shary, this is ADORABLE!!! I love that tree! Just awesome - great job!

Risa said...

Hi Shary,
Girl.....your card is magnificent!!! The DP is gorgeous and your tree and image look so life-like....I luv your card!
hugs
Risa:)

Sandy said...

Really, really cute card Shary!! Love the die cut tree and you colored Melanie so well. What a fun image.

Debbie said...

Hi Shary...long time no visit..sorry still trying to throw myself back into my card making...not really working though!
Your card is gorgeous, I love the tree you have created and the papers are beautiful. Debbie x

CraftyC said...

You can see the 3d effect Shary, a great card and gorgeous stamps!
Clairex

Bastelzauberin said...

She is the cutest ever!! I love the tree and you did an awesome job with this!

LG
Silke

Frances said...

Love the look of all these retro In style stamps Shary and your card is fab especially using that tree to go with it - brilliant! x

~amy~ said...

SWEETNESS!!!! Wow...this is spectacular!! That tree is simply magnificent!