Wednesday 22 April 2009

Cute Card Thursday

So on the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog this week the theme is..

Getting Edgy

For this weeks challenge we would like you to either tear, sand, distress or sew the edges of your card.

Here is my card

I have used yet another digikit, this one is from lauraskathi. It's a gorgeous kit just right for distressing, like I have done! I've distressed all the edges of the papers and embellies with sandpaper. The image is of course from the Gorjuss Girls set from Sugar Nellie at Funky Kits. I have actually done something different with this one. I have watercoloured her with watercolour pencils. I then cut her out and sat her on the circle, which I cut out with my nesties. The sentiment at the bottom of the card says "Believe".

For the next two weeks Marcea is joining us as guest designer. She has made a lovely card as have the other DT members. You can see them all here. Also this week we have a prize for one lucky winner a Card Art book kindly donated by Lisa of C&T Publishing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Shary, those printed digi papers look fab.
Caz
x

Victoria said...

Great card Shary. Love these papers, very shabby chic!
Hugs, Vicky x

Deb said...

amazing card Shary, fab colours and papers and love the image of course! Lucky you having the next set of Gorjuss girls to play with already! Have fun!

Have a great day! Debx

Paola said...

Wow luck you enjoy!!
Lovely work you do.