Wednesday 29 April 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge

The theme for this week on the Tilda & Friends ATC challenge blog is

That's torn it!
This week we want you to use something torn on your ATC
Here is my ATC
I've used some patterned vellum for the background. I put some on the actual blank ATC and then tore strips to put on the bottom and top left corner. I then used a ink to sponge over the torn strips. The image is from Dustin Pike and was a freebie from his blog. I coloured it with promarkers and then hung the little star from the top of the moon with some metallic thread. The sentiment has been made with a ATB tape writer.

You can find the details for the challenge and the DT's gorgeous ATCs here.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Shary, soory I haven't stopped by in a while had a rough couple of weeks...will drop you a line to explain. Your ATC is fabulous...gorgeous colours and the image is adorable. Debbie x

Unknown said...

So cute Shary, I love him...and you have coloured him beautifully.
Caz
x