Thursday 5 February 2009

Alota stamps

I just managed to make a quick card using some of the new Alota stamps.(Please click on the pic for a closer view).



I've used one of the frames from the Pretty Ovals set. I stamped it onto an oval which I cut with my cricut and coloured it in with promarkers and a selection of sakura pens. The bow has been paper pieced and is also from this set. The girl image is called Girlfriend Claudia, she has also been coloured with promarkers.I embossed the strip on the right with a cuttlebug embossing border and then lightly sponged over it with a lettuce ink pad. Sorry I'm not too sure who the papers are by, I have a feeling they are Crate papers, but not 100% sure.

I also have some other news for you from Alota. Helene has just added some gorgeous new stamps to the online shop , just in time for Easter. Chicks,rabbits, daffs etc, you can see them all here

And even more news! Over on Paper Craft Planet, Michelle (another DT member) has set up a Valentine challenge,with the prize being two stamps. One is the chocolate box and the other is of course the Michelle and Bonnie stamp.You can find all the details here

12 comments:

Annie said...

love this card Shary, those circle and oval frame stamps are fabulous - I will have to start saving pennies for them. love how you coloured the images and the paper you used. hugs, annie x

CraftyC said...

Your card is great Shary, was looking on their web yesterday but may be revisiting soon lol!
Clairex

Helene said...

What a great card, I love how you colored your vine in the oval cutout. It's fun to see all the different ways the circle and oval frames are used.

Maria said...

Another beautiful card, Shary!! Gosh, you're them out!! LOL! Love the image, the designer paper and your fabulous coloring. You make the images stand out so beautifully!

Maria

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, great colours and images

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Shary, this is a great card. I'm so glad you showcased the oval frame...I've been looking at those and this helps with the size perspective. I love their stamps. The ribbon you put with this matches so well. Wonderful job on this card.

Unknown said...

What a lovely image and I am liking that patterned oval! Off for a look at the shop! Lol Lynn x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Shary, such a cute image and i love the beautiful vine. Hugs Nikki x

Monique said...

Such a cute card Shary :)).

Hugs Monique

MichelleO said...

This is really gorgeous! Very well put together, great color combo.
HUGS
MichelleO

Stempelhexe said...

Die Karte ist einfach genial.

LG
Ulla

Andrea said...

Great card and happy birthday to your daughter!
Liebe Grüße
Andrea