Tuesday 3 February 2009

House Mouse Monday Challenge DT Call

Okay so I ummed and ahhed about doing this, I mean have you seen the talent they have on the DT ? I'd love to work beside them every Monday. And anyway I just ordered "a few" new House Mouse stamps. ;0) A good excuse eh? I'd love to be on the House Mouse DT, the stamps are just so gorgeous and you'll find one for any occasion. I look forward to seeing the DT's cards every Monday and joining in with the challenge.


So here are my 3 samples




Fingers crossed then! And Good luck to those that have entered.

9 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

They are all so gorgeous Shary and funny but Zoe is just sitting here colouring in the image on your last card. You have an amazing talent hun and keeping everything crossed for you, Hugs, Nikki x

Debbie said...

Your cards are all amazing Shary! I love all the stitching. Good luck with the DT call. Debbie x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Shary, I am sure you are going to be in with a very good chance as these cards are lovely. I must get some of these stamps so I can play and also partake in the challenges. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow - these are amazing!! The details and cutwork is gorgeous!! Best of luck with the DT!

Annie said...

they are all fabulous Shary, good luck and fingers crossed for you being on the DT1 hugs, annie x

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

These are so cute, Shary. Good luck with the DT!

Maria said...

Good luck, Shary! Your cards are GORGEOUS!! I mean seriously. . .the colors are beautiful, the papers are fabulous and you did a beautiful job coloring the images!!

I'm crossing my finger for you but by looking at your card, it'll be quite shocking if you're not accepted.

Good luck!!

maria

debby4000 said...

Stunning cards and the colouring is perfect. If it was down to me you would be on the DT. Good Luck.

Desire Fourie said...

Just love these house mouse cards. You have done them so creatively and they have a patchwork feel to them. Hugs from Desire