Tuesday 17 February 2009

New Alota stamps & a Challenge

Alota stamps have some new stamps just out. Here is a pic of them.


Imagine using these with your character stamps. They come as an unmounted sheet.
Helene also has some brand new Easter stamps showing on her site. You can find all these here.

I would also like to tell you about the Alota challenge #5 on the PaperCraft Planet blog. Brigit ( one of the DT) has set a great challenge all to do with finding inspiration on the Ikea 2009 catalogue cover! And the prize is the new unmounted bedroom sheet as seen in the above pic!! To find out all the details just pop over to here.

Good luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, OMG how wonderful is that double bed? You could do some really funny things with Tilda and Edwin - or is that just me??!! Lol Lynn x

Dawn B. said...

I love these new images. I can't wait to see what everyone does with them. I REALLY like your blog layout.. It is super. Not an easy task..LOL. Adding you to my "list" of bloggers.