Saturday 21 February 2009

Sketch Saturday

There is a great sketch on the Sketch Saturday challenge blog this week. Here it is


And here is my card (you can click on it to get a better view)


I had a bit of a problem fitting all the elements on as the stamp is so big but I think I pulled it off!!! I've used a great kit from In Style Stamps called an Inspiration Kit. The papers are from Bo Bunny and are from the Sweetie Pie collection.The card is in the kit and is by DCWV. The ribbons and embellies are from the same kit. It really is a great kit.



The sentiment is from Stampin Up and he set is called Riveting.I stamped the sentiment onto a circle and then layered it onto a scalloped circle cut with my Cricut. Now the stamp is one of my brand new ones and is called Bunny Hop. I have coloured it in with promarkers.Just to warn you, you'll be seeing a few House mouse stamps on my blog now.
There are some lovely cards on the Sketch Saturday blog and some have new images that I have not seen before, so it's worth going over and having a look. You can find it here.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

You did pull this off Shary - and how!! Gorgeous. Lol Lynn ♥

Marja Sch said...

Wahta cute image and so lovely coloured great card. Hugs Marja

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

your card is perfect styled, wonderful and great

Annie said...

what a cute and fun image - bunnies bouncing on the bed! great card and embellies you used and fabby colouring. hugs, annie x

Zoe said...

Hello Shary, I love the house mouse image and I love the design.
love
Zoe
xxxxx

Deb said...

fabulous card Shary! I so love that stamp, how sweet are those bunnies? The kit looks amazing the papers are so pretty!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Debx

tracie said...

Oh this is gorgeous Shary, love this image and gorgeous papers ~ fab work.
Thanks for joining us this week at SS
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What an adorable image.. just too cute. Love your card Shary and such gorgeous colours and colouring. Hope Milly is ok, Big Hugs, Nikki x

mueppi said...

What a beautiful card with such a cute image and great colouring!
Hugs Gisela

Debbie said...

You did a fabulous job with the Sketch Shary. I love your new HM stamp and you have coloured it beautifully. Debbie x

Jeanette said...

Awww this is such a cute card. I love that image...I nedd to get this one...it is my 3 boys..that's for sure! Love the colors you have used! Thanks for joining us this week at SS! Hugs Jeanette

Sandra said...

This is sooooo sweet. I love that bunny that has been caught in mid air!
Hugs
Sandra xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, do love those House of Mouse stamps.

Maria said...

Hey Shary. . .I think you pulled off the sketch beautifully. I love that image and you did such a beautiful job coloring the image! I love the color combo too. . .so pretty!

Maria

CraftyC said...

A really sweet card Shary, love the image!
Clairex

Classroomfree said...

Oh just soooooo cute - love the design and the image is far too cute - shouldn't be allowed!

Hugs
julia x

Carolyn Bounds said...

Gorgeous and absolutely precious!!! I adore this image!!! I think I may have to add it to my collection...trying to practice some self-control. Hahaha!!! You create the most wonderful cards!!! I love this sweet, sweet card and all the wonderful design elements!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Rachel said...

OMGoodness this is just ADORABLE!!

Bev said...

Way too cute Shary - the image is adorable. Fab colours and papers too. Love it!

Monica Anderberg said...

Wow, what a wonderful card! I really like your combo colours!
Monica at http://scrapoleket.blogspot.com/