Wednesday 4 February 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge

This week the theme for the Tilda & Friends ATC blog is

Warm it up

Brrrrr! is it cold where you are? The UK has seen a covering of snow
this week, even here in Cornwall! So to warm things up a bit we would like to
see you create an ATC this week with warm colours or a warming theme.


Here is my ATC

I've used a Red Riding Hood Anya for this one (just discovered these, thank you Nikki). She's been coloured with promarkers. The dp is from a Basic Grey Stella Ruby pad. I've layered two different sheets. I then just added the ribbon and gems. The sentiment has been made on the computer. Maybe a bit obscure for the them Warm it up but I was thinking that she is bundled up in her cloak and hood and I've used warm colours?

This month we have Beth as our GD. She has made a gorgeous ATC, why not go over and have a look? You can find us here

http://tildaandfriends.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Morning babes from sunny Scotland! Loving Little Red Riding Anya - and this is one of my all time favourite papers too! Lol Lynn x

Annie said...

love the cute Red Riding Hood Anya and certainly a warming ATC. snow has all gone here, now it's just raining! hugs, annie x

MichelleO said...

She is adorable! Wonderful warm ATC
HUGS
MichelleO

Beth said...

This is so cute! I love these images and you've coloured her beautifully! xx