Tuesday 24 February 2009

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge

This week's challenge on the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge blog is Mothers Day.
Here is my card


This time I made a gatefold card. I've used a new stamp called Beary Full of Truffles. Love him!! He has been coloured with promarkers. I stamped him onto cream card in keeping with the background. I then layered him onto some of the brown paper. All the papers are from a K&Co pad. I made the sentiment with the pc, printing it onto cream card again and then layering onto the brown. I then added the embellies, the blooms I received free with my order from Simon says Stamp, they are really pretty. A few amber gems too. I added the little catch and brad which swings across the image ,to keep the card closed.

I'm always open mouthed at the DT work on House Mouse Monday, it's gorgeous. You can see all the cards here.

17 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Fabulous card Shary, so cute. now thats what I want to be doing on mothers Day. Hope your pooch is ok, have a fab day.

Unknown said...

Yes the DT work is fantastic Shary BUT this fabulous card looks well at home with the others!! Lol Lynn ♥

Sue said...

oh shary what a beautiful card, i just luv these stamps, beautiful colouring.sue.x

Sue said...

Thank you Shary now a follower of your lovely blog, sue.x

mueppi said...

Wow... Shary
what a pretty card with such a cute image and great colouring!!!!!
Hugs Gisela

MichelleO said...

This is wonderful, I just love that image, and you have made a great Mother's Day card with it -
HUGS
MichelleO

Annie said...

what a fabulous card for Mother's Day and such a cute image - mmmmm chocolates! hugs, annie x

Deb said...

oooh, now thats just how I see myself on Mother's Day, yum, yum!
Such a fabulous image, love it! Fantastic card too, love the gate fold!
have a great evening, Debx

Carmen O. said...

What a cute Mother's Day Card! I love the image and am going to have to put it on my wishlist. I almost did a gatefold card this time.

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What a cute card for the Mother's Day challenge, Shary! This is adorable.

Nancy said...

This is adorable! Love the gatefold. I would so love to lay down and throw back some truffles like your little bear! :)

Carolyn Bounds said...

Shary...I am floored by this BEAUTIFUL creation!!!! WOW!!!! I love the image (one of my faves), your always fabulous coloring, the wonderful embellies, and the EVERYTHING!!!! Another card to add to my all-time favorites by Shary list!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally cute! Great image, love your coloring and I now want some chocolates. hee hee

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Shary, the design is great again and I love that image :) Debbie x

Heather said...

Gorgeous Shary, love that image and your layout and colours are fabulous.
hugs Heather xx

Anonymous said...

such beautiful coloring, and I just love this soft neutral color palette!! Gorgeous card!!

Janice W. said...

Such a cute card! I think that stamp is going on my wish list. Love it!