Thursday 19 February 2009

Cute Card Thursday

The theme for Cute Card Thursday this week is

Signs of Spring

Here is my card


I've used some GSD studio paper for this one. The image is a Happy Hopper image from the House Mouse stamp range and is called "Buzzy Friends". I added a large bloom folded in half and some ric rac along the bottom. I then just added some tiny gems.


Here is a close up of the image. I have coloured the image in with promarkers. I then added some glossy accents to their bodies and antennae. For their wings I added a little clear star sakura pen to highlight the veins of the wings.

We have a guest designer for the next two weeks and it is
Silvia aka Orka.
The other DT members have created some gorgeous cards again, please go and take a look, they may get you in the mood for Spring and take part in the challenge!
You can find all the details here

17 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Oh oh oh *squeal*

I LOVE this, the image is far too cute, and the design is amazing.

Deb said...

fabulous card Shary, love the bright, warm colours and the image is so perfect!
have a great day, Debx

Zoe said...

Hello Shary, I love the house mouse image it is so cute and I love the pretty Embellishments.
love
Zoe
xxxx

Monique said...

Your card is so beautifull Shary !! I love it :)).

Hugs Monique

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Shary this image is so cute, Hugs Debbie x

Hannah said...

wow fab card Shary, i love the image you have used and the DP you have used are gorgeous.
big hugs hannahxx

Annie said...

love the bright marigold colours and the marigold flower too! and those buzzy mice are just so cute! hugs, annie x

Unknown said...

I love this image!! How fantastic - dress-up mice :) Fabby card babes. Lol Lynn ♥

CraftyC said...

This is such a beautiful card, love it!
Clairexx

Helena said...

Oh wow, this is stunning colouring!

xxxx

Maria said...

Oh my gosh. . .the images are so sweet. I love those bunnies and you did such a fabulous job coloring the images. Such beautiful colors!! It feels like spring looking at your card!! Beautiful job on your card!!

Maria

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is extremely cute Shary. I love how you have used the image! Pascale :0

Ali Watson said...

Great card Shary, love the image so cute.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Shary what a beautiufl card i have this stamp i must ink it up its fabulous. Love all the lovely detail you've added to this fab card. hope your having a good week, enjoy your weekend, hugs Linda x

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Your card is adorable...I love the colors and the image. I'm sorry about your dog - that's so sad. I hope something can be done. Keep us posted.

Helen said...

Fab card! Your colouring is fantastic...and such a cute image!
Helen x

Desire Fourie said...

Shary this is such a gorgeous take on signs of spring. Just love these garden mouse fairies. Your colour combo is just perfect for the scene. Hugs from Desire