Tuesday 6 January 2009

For this week's challenge on the A Spoon Full Of Sugar blog Nikki created a sketch. Here it is


And here is my take on the sketch

The main image is an In Style stamp called Jasmine. So now you've seen all the girls from In Style. Still think Roxy is my fav. She's been coloured in with promarkers and stamped onto a nestabilite rectangle. The papers I will have to check out later to see if I can find the name of. The sentiment "New Baby" is a rub on. For the embellies I've used blooms, brads, ribbon and gems from my stash.

It really is a great sketch to work with, why not go over to the blog and have a look at the gorgeous cards the other DT members have made. This week we also have a guest designer Nina. Her colouring is superb.

The prize for one lucky random winner is 2 Alota bug stamps, one of which I have and the other I'd love to have!!!

You can find the details here

http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Shary, I love the image and colours. I tried this background on my blog as well and couldn't get it to work whatever colour writing I tried. Have a good day and keep warm.

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Shary, love the image and the colours are beautiful.
Sounds cold there, my brother lives in Prague and they have -21 today! Brrrr
Keep warm. Debbie x

cats whiskers said...

Oh I really like these stamps Shary, so useful. Love the colours on this one and great colouring as usual. The weather is so cold here again today, but not as bad as where you are I am sure.
Big Hugs
Jacqui x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Shary Love this cute Image,Hugs Debbie x

MichelleO said...

Really wonderful card Shary! Fun, and cute image!

Ok.... that is cold. Will now be quiet complaining about it here in Texas..

Oh and I like the brown and pink!
HUGS
MichelleO

Annie said...

what a great stamped image for a modern Mum! fabby card you made with her. keep warm and snuggly. hugs, annie x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Great card and I just LOVE that image. So sweet! Keep warm and cosy!! Judy xx

Trina said...

So cute Shary!! I love the image and your colors!
And I should add the temp gauge to my blog...but I'm afraid that everyone would have a heart attack. I couple of days ago it was -50 with the wind chill. Today it felt really warm only -31 with the wind chill!!
Love the color of your blog background by the way!!

Maria said...

Awww, such a pretty Jasmine card! Beautiful job coloring the image! Love the dp that you used too!! Great job!

Maria

Powerful Search Engine said...

Loving the image how cool is that!!! If only we all looked so fab after giving birth, Great papers too. Pascale :)

flatis stempelwelt said...

Gorgeous card Shary, I love the image and colours.

Hugs Sonja xx